Posted on March 09, 2016
You will need:
1 cup of Bloomfield Farms Gluten Free Pancake Mix
1 1/4 cups of milk
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 jar of Nutella
1. Lightly oil skillet or griddle with corn oil and preheat to 300 degrees F
2. Combine egg, milk and oil in a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl place Bloomfield Farms Gluten Free Pancake & Waffle Mix and slowly add liquid ingredients prepared in Step 2. Gently hand mix with a spoon or spatula. (Do not over mix)
4. Using a large tablespoon or ladle place an amount of the batter in heated skillet or griddle
5. After a minute, take a tablespoon of Nutella (make sure it's soft and creamy) and place on top of pancake. Use knife to spread Nutella out.
6. Cover the Nutella with 2 tablespoons of batter. When bubbles form on top of the pancake and underside is golden, gently flip over and bake until done.
7. Add whipped cream for extra taste!